1. In a small bowl measure out 1c milk and add 1 tbsp vinegar or lemon juice then set aside.
2. In stand mixer bowl or large bowl measure out bisquick or homemade bisquick mix and give it a quick stir to combine.
3. Slowly add in buttermilk or milk mixture and mix until combined.
4. Add in shredded cheese, jalapeños, bacon crumbles and cubed butter.
5. Mix until just combined. Do not over mix. Line cookie sheet with Silpat mat or parchment paper. Scoop out or cut out 12 biscuit sized portions.
6. Preheat oven to 400f.
7. In microwave bowl, melt butter for butter topping. Add in parsley, garlic powder, and salt.
8. Brush on butter topping mixture evenly amongst the 12 jalapeño, bacon and cheddar biscuits.
9. Bake at 400f for 15-20 minutes or until golden.