Deviled eggs are a classic appetizer or side dish for any meal and one of my favorites! Plus it’s a high protein, low carb, gluten free and vegetarian making it pretty versatile when it comes to bringing an appetizer or side dish to a get together. Check out how I made mine egg – liciously chick for Easter.
Egg-licious Chick Deviled Eggs
What You'll Need
What To Do:
- Boil eggs
- Placed boiled eggs in ice bath
- Peel off shell carefully
- Cut eggs slightly above halfway to create 'cap'
- Scoop out egg yolk
- Mix together all your ingredients (except for black sesame and carrot for decorating) until smooth.
- Spoon egg yolk into piping bag or plastic bag
- Pipe egg yolk mixture into the egg cups. Make sure to go above to create decorative swirl or face.
- Add 2 black sesames for the eyes and a sliver of carrot for the nose.
- Place the tops of the eggs on top