Are you a pasta lover? My family and I are! I try to limit us to one pasta dish a week and this quick & easy vodka cream pasta sauce is a family favorite! It is so easy to make that I double it and freeze just so I have some on hand for those busy weeknight dinners. I’ve used this sauce for spaghetti with meatballs, lasagna, stuffed shells, and more. Read below to find out how to make it!
Quick & Easy Vodka Cream Pasta Sauce
0 Add to Favorites
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
- Dice onion and garlic.
- Heat medium pot with olive oil. Sauté onion and garlic.
- Add vodka and cook for 5-7 mins.
- Add tomatoes, chicken broth, seasoning and stir occasionally.
- Reduce to simmer for 1-2 hours.
- Using hand held immersion blender (or pour into a blender) purée sauce until smooth.
- Add heavy whipping cream and cook for 5-7 mins stirring occasionally (if vegan, skip this step).
- In a medium stock pot cook pasta.
- Combine and top with your favorite Parmesan cheese, chopped basil, red pepper flakes, etc. I hope you enjoy it!
Head over to these blogs for more pasta receipes:
Nicole - Easy Spicy Peanut Butter Noodles
Traci - Pasta Dish
Michelle - Pasta with Roasted Chile Verde Cream
How yummy! My husband has made vodka pasta, but without the cream. Definitely a must try!