These delicious blueberry cheesecake muffins were a hit at my house! They got gobbled up in no time and I’ve been asked to make them again. The cheesecake layer mixed in beautifully and added an extra layer of goodness. Just adding this one extra step you will take your blueberry muffin recipe up a notch. Another way to dress these blueberry cheesecake muffins up would be to add a little strussel goodness on top!
Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins
What You'll Need
- In a medium mixing bowl or stand mixer combine
- In a large bowl or stand mixer combine dry ingredients - flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and give it a quick stir.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the butter.
- Slowly combine milk, butter, eggs and vanilla.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Preheat oven to 400f.
- In medium bowl, whisk together softened cream cheese, sugar, egg, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Line muffin tin.
- Alternating layers. Pour 1/3 blueberry muffin batter, 1/3 cheesecake batter and remaining 1/3 blueberry muffin batter.
- Bake for 25 mins or until tops are browned and toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before serving.