This refreshing and crunchy salad is the perfect side dish to bring to your upcoming summer get together! Tangy and filling this may be the only side you need. I usually make this in the morning of our get together so it can sit in the fridge and soak in some. It’s always a hit and even my picky husband who is not a fan of salads begrudgingly said it was ok. Adapted from Cassandra Kennedy’s All Recipes Bodacious Broccoli Salad.
What To Do:
- In a medium size pot boil water and add 1 tbsp salt. Blanch broccoli florets for 1-2 mins.
- Remove and drain. Place broccoli florets in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together apple cider vinegar, sugar, pepper, salt, mayo, and lemon juice.
- In the large bowl of broccoli add in the cheese, bacon and onion.
- Toss in the mayo mixture and mix well.
- Refrigerate to chill until ready to serve.