BBQ doesn’t mean all meat! Grilled veggies are delicious so don’t forget to grab some veggies to serve as sides. They make great leftovers and help cut down some of those heavy carbs too. Today I am sharing how I season zuchinni and bell peppers to grill up. You could do the same for other veggies too such as portabella mushrooms, asparagus and other squashes such as yellow and italian. My favorite way to season them is with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and italian seasoning. Read below to see what I did.
Grilled Zuchinni and Bell Peppers
What To Do:
- Clean and cut zuchinni into strips. Lay length wise and cut 3-4 strips about 1/2" thick.
- Clean and cut bell peppers in half, remove stem and seeds.
- In a small bowl mix together all the spices/seasoning.
- Drizzle olive oil on the veggies.
- Sprinkle seasoning mix evenly on the veggies.