Looking for a fun and easy way to decorate your home this Christmas? Try making these easy paper bag snowflakes! These are one of my kids favorite holiday crafts because they always turn out a little different depending on how you cut the bags. They are not only beautiful and can be left up year round they are really budget friendly. Read below to find out how you can make these easy paper bag snowflakes for your home!
What You’ll Need:
- Stack your paper bags all facing the same way.
- Glue down the middle and across the bottom and stack the next paper bag on top.
- Repeat until finished with all 7-8 bags.
- Cut the tops of your bag to create the star point.
- Cut the middle of each side a triangle or semi circle (optional)
- Glue the last paper bag and open to the first so the ends are together.
- Punch a hole and string through to hang your paper bag snowflake.